OXY-MEGA liquid activated stabilized oxygen dietary supplement, pH balanced water, helps blood, cells, muscles, increase energy.
Oxy-Mega liquid activated stabilized oxygen dietary supplement therapeutic formula contains distilled water, sodium chloride, chromium, iodine, carbon, calcium, copper, lithium, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, selenium, sulfur, silicon, cobalt, zinc.
Ozone Applications Information
Business, Home Ozone Applications
Perishable Food Applications
Ozone Book Information
Colon Cleansing Detoxification, Health Risks, Colonic Irrigation, Medical Ozone Therapy
Ozone Generators, Colon Cleansing Equipment, Pool and Spa Ozone Generators, Air Purifiers, Oxygen Generators
Other Home Business Products
Liquid Vitamin Mineral Dietary Supplement
What is Oxy-Mega activated stabilized oxygen?
Oxy-Mega liquid activated stabilized oxygen is the formulation of activated liquid oxygen in a saline base solution. Unlike its predecessors, which have used either hydrogen peroxide or chlorine bound oxygen molecules, Oxy-Mega is an all natural product containing bio-available oxygen. Oxy-Mega is manufactured by the worlds premiere liquid activated stabilized oxygen supplement. Its been the best for the decade!
The chemical components in Oxy-Mega liquid activated stabilized oxygen are distilled water, sodium chloride (from sea salt), bio-available oxygen and essential and trace minerals like chromium, iodine and other trace amounts of carbon, calcium, copper, lithium, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, selenium, sulfur, silicon, cobalt and zinc. Other liquid stabilized oxygen supplements bond their active oxygen to salt molecules forming oxy-chlorine or oxy-halogen compounds, which drive up the pH of these supplements to levels that could be dangerous to the skin and delicate membranes in the oral cavity if taken improperly.
Oxy-Mega activated stabilized oxygen is an all natural liquid supplement.
Contains one of the highest concentrations of activated oxygen available today.
Ph balanced (approx. 7.4).
Contains no chlorite molecules.
Non-toxic and safe to use both orally and topically.
One 60 ml/2 ounce bottle contains 15,000mg of o4 or 250mg/ml.
Suggested Use: 15 drops in 8 ounces of water 3 to 4 times daily.
Importance of pH in selecting an oxygen-enhanced dietary supplement.
Oxy-Mega liquid activated stabilized oxygen is pH balanced (approximately 7.4). Other stabilized oxygen liquid products are based on oxy-chlorine compounds and contain sodium chlorite, which results in high ph values, normally in excess of 10. To neutralize the high pH of these products, our bodies must manufacture and release higher concentrations of hydrochloric acid in the stomach that reacts with the chlorite ion to create the chlorine and diatomic oxygen molecule. It is only when these molecules are broken up that the oxygen can theoretically get into the blood stream. Oxy-Mega activated stabilized oxygen, however, contains bio-available oxygen and does not depend on the digestive process to be absorbed.
In fact, it can also be safely taken sublingually. If these chlorite-based supplements are not adequately diluted in water before consuming, the oxy-chlorine compounds can damage sensitive membranes before the stomach has any chance to begin the neutralization process. This is of concern for individuals who have problems secreting sufficient amounts of stomach acid (hydrochloric acid). The stomach may also overproduce stomach acid in an attempt to neutralize these chlorine-based stabilized oxygen products. This overproduction may irritate the stomach. Oxy-Mega liquid activated stabilized oxygen contains no chlorite molecules.
Amount of oxygen in water sources. Running water in streams and rivers may contain as much as 10 parts per million of dissolved oxygen (02). Standing lake water may contain as high as 7ppm of oxygen. Ocean water contains approximately 4ppm of oxygen. Standing ponds can contain as little as 1 to 3ppm of dissolved oxygen. Tap water in most large industrialized cities contains the maximum of 3 to 4ppm. Some bottled waters contain less than 4ppm of oxygen. Oxy-Mega liquid activated stabilized oxygen, by comparison, contains more than 10,000 times more bio-potential oxygen than running streams.
Why Is Oxygen Important?
Daily Oxygen Enhances Skin and Hair. Our skin gets its oxygen from the atmosphere, not the blood stream! Air supplies the top 0.25 to 0.4 mm of the skin with oxygen.
This includes the entire outermost layer of living cells, the epidermis and some of the dermis below, which contains sweat glands and hair roots. Oxygen is essential to all life! Oxygen is essential for healthy cell maintenance, for cellular healing, repair and cellular reproduction. Get the oxygen your skin needs! Oxygen has been used as one key ingredient in high-quality beauty formulations for over 50 years! Women require specially formulated skin and nutritional products to address the unique needs of their bodies.
Oxygen Enhances Sports, Nutrition and Sports Therapy
Oxygen is essential to all life! Oxygen is essential for healthy cell maintenance, for cellular healing, repair and reproduction. Oxygen is the most important component in energy production. Without it our bodies will lack endurance and stamina! Get the oxygen your bodies needs to achieve the performance edge!
Sufficient Oxygen Is Needed For Energy, Stamina, Endurance, and Recovery.
Athletes understand that Oxygen Debt reduces performance. The additional oxygen that an athlete needs after vigorous exercise, to help restore all our systems back to their normal conditions or states, is called the oxygen debt. This debt persists long after exercising has ceased. Rising lactic acid levels in the muscles can cause pain. Oxygen debt is directly related to the build up of the metabolic waste product of muscle contraction known as lactic acid. An accumulation of lactic acid in the muscles creates the need for oxygen that is often accompanied by hard (increased rapid) breathing and also sufficient discomfort including muscle cramping, muscle spasms and pain.
These symptoms indicate the presence of lactic acid in the muscles. An over-abundance of lactic acid in the muscles can actually interfere with muscle activity. This interference will continue until equilibrium or homeostasis is restored and the lactic acid is eliminated from the muscles. During exercise, blood vessels in muscles dilate (increase in size) and blood flow is increased in order to supply more oxygen to the muscle cells. Up to this point, the available oxygen is sufficient to meet the energy needs of our bodies. But, when muscular exertion is very great, oxygen cannot be supplied to the muscle fibers fast enough.
Oxygen helps produce cellular energy.
Oxygen is used to make the energy that is needed for all muscle contractions, as well as all cellular metabolic activities in our bodies. Oxygen, in combination with minerals like magnesium and potassium, and simple glucose sugars, are combined to make energy packets that are stored in the cells called to Adenosine Tri-phosphate (ATP) the energy source for all cells. During prolonged and strenuous exercise, we deplete our ATP reserves. Some of the lactic acid that remains in the muscles and cannot be metabolized.
As the levels of lactic acid increase, the oxygen and ATP reserves decrease, energy decreases and pain increases. After exercise has stopped we still need extra oxygen to continue to metabolize lactic acid, to replenish ATP, phosphocreatine and glycogen, and to pay back any oxygen debt that has been borrowed from hemoglobin, myoglobin (an iron-containing substance similar to hemoglobin that is found in muscle fibers), air in the lungs, and fluids.
Maximal Oxygen Intake is the maximum rate of oxygen consumption during aerobic activities is called maximal oxygen uptake. It is determined by sex (higher in males), age (highest at about age 20), and size (increases with bodies size). Highly trained athletes can have maximal oxygen uptakes that are twice that of average people, probably because of an Iv combination of genetics and training. As results, they are capable of greater muscular activity without increasing their lactic acid production, and their oxygen debts are less. It is for these reasons that they do not become short of breath as readily as untrained individuals. But they do require the consistent and quality supply of oxygen to remain at peak performance and to reduce recovery time.
The generation and maintenance of all our life processes are supported by four basic components: carbohydrates, water, proteins and energy. Most scientists agree that oxygen is actually the over-riding key ingredient in all four of these life components. 80 percent of all our metabolic energy production is created by oxygen! Human bodies are largely composed of oxygen, so it is no wonder that scientists are now discovering how low levels of oxygen can disrupt our bodies ability to function correctly.
The oxygen concentration in the healthy human bodies are approximately three times that of air. Fortunately, oxygen is the most abundant element on earth comprising nearly 50 percent of the earths crust and averaging about 20 percent of dry air in non-polluted environments. Scientists now also agree that oxygen plays an all powerful and primary role in our overall health and well-being. The growing number of researchers agree that the best way to improve health may be related to the optimum oxygenation of every cell.
Our brains process billions of bits of information each second. Our metabolic processes work to rid our bodies of waste and toxins. Even our abilities to think, feel and act require oxygen-related energy production. Oxygen also plays vital roles in proper metabolic functions, blood circulation, the assimilation of nutrients, digestion and the elimination of cellular and metabolic wastes. Sufficient oxygen helps to rebuild and maintain strong and healthy immune systems. You know how important water, vitamins, minerals and enzymes are to your health and vitality. Although you can actually exist without food for about 40 days, and water for about seven days, without oxygen, life ceases to exist in only minutes.
1. Diminishing amounts of atmospheric oxygen. Today, cutting edge researchers believe that even relatively healthy people may have trouble extracting all of the oxygen that they need from the air. In fact, the air itself is becoming more and more polluted, making oxygen extraction more difficult. Physiologists understand that breathing polluted air, or breathing air that contains less oxygen, puts tremendous stress on the humans. Surprisingly, paleontologists have analyzed the oxygen in air bubbles trapped in fossilized amber from the Jurassic Era. Their research revealed that the oxygen levels were significantly higher then than they are today. In fact, many scientists now believe that the dinosaurs became extinct because of the rapid drop in oxygen and the inability of their respiratory systems to adapt to this oxygen reduction. If the dinosaurs became extinct because they could not obtain enough oxygen, is it any wonder that our bodies can suffer as well as our oxygen supplies become more polluted?
2. The diets role in oxygen shortages. Eating junk food forces us to use up more of its oxygen reserves than usual in order to metabolize the preservatives and what few nutrients may actually be in the food. Complex carbohydrates and raw fruits and vegetables are high in oxygen with as much as 50 percent of the weight of these foods made up of oxygen. The percentage of oxygen in fats is less than 15 percent while the percentage of oxygen in protein is between 20 and 40 percent, depending on the proteins amino acid profile. Dense food compounds, such as fats and proteins, are not only low in oxygen content, but also require extra oxygen from our bodies to convert them into energy which further depletes our oxygen reserves. Other oxygen-robbing foods include processed sugar, white flour, alcohol and caffeine drinks. Our bodies have to divert needed oxygen from primary metabolic functions, such as heartbeat, blood flow, brain function and immune response, just to oxidize and metabolize these foods.
3. Stress and oxygen. Any excessive stress, heavy workload, traumatic or intense events in your life, prolonged depression and anxiety, can rob our bodies of huge amounts of its much-needed oxygen. Emotional stress produces adrenaline and adrenaline-related hormones, requiring our bodies to draw on its oxygen reserves for their production and eventual oxidation. Infection also depletes our bodies oxygen, which is used to combat bacteria.
4. Acidity and oxygen reserves. Individuals with chronically acidic systems also use up oxygen reserves. This can lead to cycles of toxin accumulation and oxygen depletion. One way in which our bodies combat excess acidity is by trying to neutralize it with oxygen. To do so, it must continually divert oxygen away from its primary metabolic functions and direct it toward the acidic cells and tissues.
5. Oxygen shortages and infection. When body oxygen falls to extremely low levels for prolonged periods of time, our bodies may become breeding grounds for harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites and other infectious agents. Most of these are anaerobic, meaning they cannot live in an oxygen-rich environment. Some research indicates that when the oxygen content of our bodies is within normal level, infectious microorganisms have more problems breeding and multiplying. The partial pressure of oxygen in normal blood should be approximately 97 percent. Within each red blood cell are iron-rich hemoglobin molecules. Approximately 97 percent of the oxygen carried to the cells is attached to these hemoglobin molecules with 3 percent of the oxygen supply dissolved in the blood plasma. When your blood oxygen levels remain low for extended periods of time, the cells cannot get an adequate and consistent supply of oxygen and they may have difficulty resisting the invasion of microorganisms.
6. Lack of exercise. We respond to exercise by increasing oxygen intake by breathing hard and deeper. This increase in blood oxygen levels helps us perform two very important functions. First, the additional oxygen permits the creation and release of more energy for the exercise. Second, the increased supply of oxygen is utilized to remove by-product wastes that are the result of higher metabolic rates. The sedentary lifestyle can inhibit the removal of toxic wastes from our bodies.
Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. OXY-MEGA oxygen colon cleanser and activated stabilized oxygen or stabilized liquid dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.